Gated Community Home at Puerto Bahia - 2 Bed/2 Bath, WiFi with Pool access and more
Newer 2 Bed and 2 Bath Bungalow Casita is located in a small gated community and offers a Private Community Pool a stone's throw away from a fantastic swimming beach, several restaurants, dive shop and horseback riding. All bedrooms and living room have air-conditioning.
For several years I’ve offered my other two Rincon homes to guests that are located in the same general area of Rincon (a 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom private home) and purchased this brand new home to give those who want the enjoyment of a fully equipped smaller home with private fenced yard rather than a condo or hotel or more expensive larger vacation home. This home is perfectly situated to allow for guests with children or even 2 couples.
The outdoor side and backyard areas were designed to allow enjoyable outdoor living space for you, family and friends who want their own house with easy walks to town, beaches and restaurants or just stay home and BBQ. The large private community pool is perfect after a day at the beach.
Located less than a minutes walk from many beaches, bars, restaurants, a dive shop that offers and sunset or snorkeling cruises, you are sure to find something for everyone in this centrally located home.
A short 3-minute drive will take you to the local grocery store that is well stocked with everything you would need while on vacation or the other direction will take you to the romantic Rincon Puerto Rico Light House.
For more information and to see the complete layout of the home including photos, beds, furnishings and grounds look under the Amenities Tab page and select the home layout link at the bottom of the page.
- (Sleeps 4) Master bedroom has a queen bed, full bathroom and walk-in closet. 2nd Bedroom has a full bed and plenty of closet space and drawers for your clothes. The 2nd full bathroom is located across the hallway from the 2nd bedroom. The living room sofa is also a fold-out bed if extra sleeping space is needed.
-The home is fully air-conditioned, has high speed wireless internet, linens, pots and pans, toaster, cups, utensils, toaster, coffee maker as well as microwave, stove, refrigerator and other comforts of home.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Wireless Internet
Type of stay
- Room Type
- Entire Home/Apt
- Bed Type
- Real bed
- Per Night
- from $175.00
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Cleaning Fee
- Room Tax
- 7 %
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 10AM
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Casa Ensenada Inc. (“Host”) and (“Guest”) as of the date of the electronic booking. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 28 Puerto Bahia Rd, Carr 413 KM1.1 Bo.Ensenada, Rincon PR 00677
2. Booking Guest must be at least 25 years of age at the time reservation is made and is fully responsible for informing all other Guests in the rental party of this agreement and the House Rules. Booking Guest shall provide the Host Government issued ID for all guests 18 years of age or older in their party, if requested by the Host.
3. Booking Guest shall provide Host with the Name & Age of all guests 18 years of age or older.
4. The rental party (“guests”) shall not allow non-registered guests to utilize the house or pool at any time.
5. No Events or Loud Music/Noise are allowed on the premises. This includes but is not limited to weddings & receptions. Per the local law noise ordinance, quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am and will be enforced. Any disturbance notices from neighbors or the police may be grounds for immediate removal from the property without refund.
6. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests over the age of 5 is limited to 5 persons. A total guest count must not exceed 6, including children.
7. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 a.m. on (the “Checkout Date”).
8. Rental Rules: All Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests have read and abide by the rental agreement and rules.
9. Check-in/Check-out Instructions: All Guests agree to follow the hosts check-in and check-out instructions.
10. Booking Guest is responsible for ensuring all guests in their party are aware of and follow all Posted HOUSE and POOL RULES.
11. Host Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or their Representative access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection and weekly pool cleaning. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
12. Rental Security/Damage Deposit
a. Deposit: A rental damage deposit is required at time of booking as outlined by the online booking company terms you are accepting while booking the property. The deposit is 100% refundable upon inspection of the premises by the “Hosts” Representative. The house is typically inspected the day of guest check-out during cleaning, 10am and 3pm.
b. Damaged to the house or items in the house will be deducted from the guest’s deposit.
c. We provide 8 pool towels. Except for normal wear and tear, any missing or damaged towels will be deducted from guest’s deposit in the amount of $20 per towel. We do not permit bath towels or linens to leave the house.
d. If excessive cleaning upon check-out is required, there will be an additional charge of $40 per hour of cleaning by the housekeeping crew with a 1 hour minimum. This will be deducted from your security/damage deposit. This includes but is not limited to excessive sand in the house. (Note: There is a hose on the driveway side of the house and an outdoor shower on the corner of the pool deck), Don’t leave excessive amounts of trash inside the house. (Note: Trash bins are located on the left side of the outside property wall)
13. Damage Protection Insurance: Renters may be required to obtain a rental insurance plan that protects against accidental damage. Any damage should be reported immediately to House Keeping and/or Property Owner.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
15. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, the deposit and rental payments will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
NO refund if canceled less than 60 days prior to the Check-in-Date.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by accepting the terms and agreement when booking the property
Puerto Rico     Puerto Rico - Rincón
Puerto Rico     Puerto Rico - Rincón